The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1953 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/21/08
Oh I love this! (So many good entries already this week!) That ending line is a perfect clincher. What an excellent portrayal of the willful blindness of hypocrisy. Well done indeed.
08/21/08
A perfect example of trying to take a splinter out of someone else's eye, while there is a post in your own!
Very powerful writing and very powerful thoughts.
08/22/08
This is incredibly done. You absolutely perfectly portrayed the topic this week, and that last line is absolutely perfect. What a tragic story. Masterful.
08/23/08
WOW!
08/23/08
Excellent!
"What's good for the gander..." Anyway, this is a perfect example of Christian facade without the inner joy and peace that come from obedience to God. Really good story.

Unfortunately this is a sad commentary on the lives of many Christians. I feel for the young man. Congratulations on your EC!
08/28/08
Congratulations on your EC. Very good writing, and an all-too-familiar story. Nice job with the topic.
08/29/08
Didn't see that end coming, though I shouldn't have been surprised. A very well written tale of hypocrisy and the pain it brings. Congratulations on your well deserved EC win!