The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 407 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/25/19
Well that story is definitely an encouragement. Wow thanks for sharing this with us. Praise be to our loving Father who is able to do more than we could ever hope or imagine.
Imagine if you would have said "no" that night. That was a strong act of faith and it does encourage. Great lesson here. Thanks for sharing your personal experience...glory to God.
I love true stories of God's intervention in our lives. Encourages us to listen and believe what we hear.
01/28/19
Remembering God's faithfulness to us is always an encouragement. It generates praise, gratitude, and awe, as well as faith for the next time he encourages us to ask, believe, and be obedient. Well written.
This is certainly a fresh take on the topic. Not a lot makes me squeamish, but feet do gross me out, but your description was vivid and I had to read on. Ahh from the feet of babes ;) Jesus does use things we may never expect to glorify his name. You did great.
01/30/19
This story was beautifully written and a reminder to all that our God is still in the business of healing. Thank you for sharing it with us.
01/31/19
Great story! I would have liked to hear how your son reacted to the prayer!
Congratulations on ranking 6th in your level. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.