The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1383 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/02/07
Truly a sad picture. You painted a picture of our fallen world so well. I enjoyed the rhyme scheme of this too--great job!
08/02/07
Great poem - very nice rhythm, very powerful images.
This could be a song. There's a lot of (sad) truth in it. Job well done.
08/03/07
Great Title, and such a "True to Life as it is today" type poem. It tells it like it is in such a beautiful and poetic way. I really liked this! Very well done.
Your poem is truly a sad portrait of our world.
This is a very timely poem for our day. It really sends a message.
You captured the world today so vividly with your poem. A wonderful job getting the message out loud and clear. Bravo!
08/05/07
Unfortunately true. I was waiting for a glimpse of hope at the end — the poem is very good, but it left me hanging. Nevertheless, well done.
Very well written. So true and sad as there are so many needs and broken lives. I just was hoping for some light to shine through but this speaks clearly that we can't take a back seat as christians but must take the time to get to know the Lord on a daily basis and carry on the message of His love.
08/08/07
I like the poem the way that it is. It is fitting of our world, and does not need a happier conlusion.

Great job, you nailed the topic for sure.
08/08/07
A very good poem with a very good rhythm to it.
Wow. I love your title and the message is just too true today. it must have taken something extra to write this-great job friend! ^_^
08/09/07
So bold and strong and excellently presented. Much to think about too. Keep writing!