The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1081 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/14/14
At first I thought you must be an Aussie at heart, because we also do all that you described in the beginning upside down - all the time!!!!
But thanks for a hentertaining, 'eartwarming and 'onest read. (now you probably think I come from the Midlands, but halliteration got the better hof me:-)
02/16/14
Awwww. I loved this! It was so entertaining and it brought a smile to my heart.

God bless~
02/17/14
I think the upside down thing was lost on me, if there's anything to get. I really enjoyed the fact this was non-fiction. A wonderful story of how the Lord leads us to where he wants us. This was a fun journey to read about.
02/19/14
Your testimony -it is yours?- gave us a wonderfully entertaining look into who you have become and how you arrived here. Loved it very much!
02/20/14
Congrats, Danielle, on this excellent entry. God bless!
Dee, just wonderful and (I suspect) almost 100% authentically true? Fantastic to read- particularly the part that Sam played in your life-story. Many congratulations - very well deserved.
02/20/14
Congratulations Danielle on a well deserved win! This testimonial story of yours was terrific—such a fascinating read! You sounded like a true tom-boy! My middle daughter was like that. I laughed out loud at the vision of you doing cartwheels at fifty-eight, though the results had to have been painful! So glad this was a winner!
Oh wow! This is brilliant. You touched my heart in so many ways. I used to be an RN and also loves talking to patients. I'm glad the work force has changed in its attitude towards women since the 60s. Congratulations on your your EC. Happy Dance! (sans cartwheels) :-)
What a delightful read! Thank you for so much entertainment! Appreciating your enthusiasm for our Lord.

Congratulations and big hugs to you!
Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV

On a personal note, having limited time, I read almost all the Challengeentries to my husband and sister. A lovely way to enjoy God's holy Sabbath! The quality of the writings is superb, and I love all your hearts for our wondrous Savior!
02/23/14
This was fabulous. Your use of the semi-colon makes me envious (not my strong point), and I love the way the MC speaks as if just talking to a friend. Simply eloquent and powerful.