The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1099 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/12
This story touched my heart and made it smile broadly.
Thanks! God bless~
10/26/12
You did a great job with your MC.I could picture him lying on the ground just hoping someone would come and save him. A very good message here.

God Bless!
10/26/12
You are so good at reworking and retelling parables. This one is no exception and is a creative use of the topic. As always, impeccable writing.
10/28/12
A well-written retelling of the parable. I enjoyed your creative approach. Thanks.
This is a great recreation of the familiar story. You did an excellent job of bringing the story to life.
Congratulations! Happy Dance!
11/02/12
And happy dance from me too. Congratulations!
Congratulations, Noel, on a job well done!
11/03/12
Congratulations on 2nd place Noel. well deserved.
11/03/12
Terrific job on this parable! You have really made the familiar story come alive . Congrats on your second place ribbon!
Congratulations for ranking 14 overall!
11/04/12
This is so very good. I love your external story that surrounds the good Samaritan story, especially the "a-ha" moment. Great work! Congrats on your ribbon! (It decorates the page nicely.) :)
This is fantastic. A wonderful re-telling of a loved and familiar story. Congratulations on your very well deserved placing.
11/06/12
Thumbs up and hearty congratulations.

Wing His Words!
12/22/21
Interesting retelling of the Good Samaritan. A well deserved second place.
12/22/21
Interesting retelling of the Good Samaritan. A well deserved second place.