The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1279 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed this on topic testimony and devotional thoughts. Good writing.
11/29/10
Well done with this story. God is able to do anything. Thank you.
11/30/10
Tremendous impact! I believe in Miracles. God bless you for writing it.
This is a beautiful devotion. You spoke directly to my heart. I don't know if any other people needed to hear that message like I did but I thank you for following God's instruction to write it. Just as I felt myself feeling useless and unworthy again I read your devotion. I do disagree about one part-- the part where you said it didn't have a happy ending. Well that fact that God loves me enough to send you to intervene at exactly the right time seems like a very happy ending indeed! God bless you and keep writing!
12/01/10
Fascinating. I feel God is fully capable of doing something like that for our encouragement.

(I've phoned someone and they've picked up before it "rang in". In fact, that's happened more than once, but your story is a bit more involved.)
12/01/10
Great story for me, seeing that I believe in the supernatural. Really like your interesting and uncomplicated writing. Thanks!
Congratulations on your EC! You did a great job!
Congratulation and well deserved. Stan
12/02/10
Congratulations on your well-deserved placing.
12/03/10
Congratulations on a well deserved win!
12/03/10
Lollie, I believe in miracles. Love this story/devotional, love the two brothers and their faith. Most of all I love the fact that God timed it so I could read this today...just the right timing for me. I really needed this today.
Congrats on your win!
Mona
12/04/10
ah.. I love this uplifting story. Super congratulations, Lollie, on your Editor's Choice award!
12/08/10
Good timely story.