The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 321 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was extremely informative. Well-written also. Glad I read it!
11/08/19
Interesting bit of information on mapping out the brain's reaction to being generous!
11/08/19
I've learned more about the brain this year, so I found this interesting. Mixing in characters with the science was a good idea to draw the reader in. Well done. Keep writing.
11/09/19
Very interesting article, and a scientific twist on the word, generous! Makes me want to give more, especially when going through a tough time. Just two small word changes you may have missed in the beginning sentences of paragraph 7 and 8. Keep up the good work!
11/09/19
I was a little confused at the beginning when the POV changed from Emma to Sarah. Great information on the MRI brain behavior. That says a lot for our Maker.
11/09/19
Easy to read story packed with information. Loved the scripture tie in. Well done!
11/10/19
This is really interesting. But somehow, not surprising. :)

As mentioned in another comment, you do have a POV shift here, form Emma to Sarah.

Great job with this overall. I like how you presented the information in more of a story format.
11/10/19
I like your science tie-in. We have a marvelous Creator.