The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 264 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/08/19
God is definitely the best example of generosity and we can never compete with what He did for us.
11/08/19
I agree God is our best example of generosity. It would have been nice to hear a little more about your mother, perhaps a couple of specific examples of her generosity. Typos are easy to miss. One thing I've noticed that helps me catch typos is reading a piece out loud. Just a suggestion.
11/09/19
Thank you for your submission! It is amazing how God works through our circumstances with your Mom. You may enjoy having a writing partner to read your work before you submit it. I do, and have gained so much from her input. Also, try using www.grammark.org. It is a free open source program that also checks for grammar and much more. Good job!
11/09/19
So sad that you had to go through those times. Only God knows the reason and I pray He will make that evident to you. Praise God for your son.
11/09/19
Family pain and disappointment are great resources for writing material. You made some good connections there between being a child and being a good parent, and God's love for us.
11/10/19
You're right. We don't know the reasons. But I don't think God works in the "you have to give up A to get B," at least not in a situation like yours. I think sometimes, God just wants us to trust Him, without trying to figure Him out, because we really can't. I like the story you told here. I also feel like you could have expanded on this. Give us more!