The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 753 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a sweet story. I could feel the suspense building as I wondered if Johnny would get in trouble. You did a nice job of sharing a real experience that many could relate to then going to the Biblical lesson. This was a delightful devotion.
03/08/14
Wonderful devotional that wasn't "preachy." I thoroughly enjoyed it and am happy to read of those doing all they can for the Kingdom. I hope my children grow up to be like little Johnny.
03/08/14
Beautiful job!

God bless~
A very well written entry.

All need to grow, being fully convinced of the Lord and Christ of the Bible that at all times we might be faithful till death.

Keep writing to encourage us to faithfulness in Christ Jesus.
03/12/14
03/12/14
This is well written, but is so true. If you mention the name of Jesus today your called intolerant,
03/13/14
Congrats! God bless~
03/13/14
Congratulations!!
Congratulations LaVonne. This story is an encouragement for those in Christ Jesus to keep persevering for His kingdom.

And for those who do persevere may the Lord Jesus Christ wrap us in His embrace and give us peace in the midst of the storm as we carry the gospel message to those who need the Savior.
03/13/14
Congrats to you!
Congratulations on ranking 3rd in your level and 30 overall! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.