The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 761 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/09/12
Oh my goodness! This made me so nervous, I was biting my lip. I am so thankful that you made it out of there! God was with you and protected you the entire time. Amazing...Isn't He?

Thank you for this heart jumping entry and for sharing a piece of your life.
It was well written and on topic, with a powerful message at the end.

God Bless you~
Oh, the messes we create through disobedience. I love that still small voice that at times seems to shout. Beautifully written entry. Thank you and God bless.
03/15/12
Congratulations!

Blessings~
Congratulations on your 3rd place ribbon and for ranking 15th overall!
This is a great story. You did a wonderful job of capturing the emotions. Date Rape isn't an easy subject to write about but you did it well and will help others be aware of the danger they could be in.
03/18/12
Mothers are awesome! Guardian angels are awesome! But God is the most awesome of all! What a difference it would have made if this story had of come out differently. Praise God it came out like this! You portrayed this well.
04/24/12
Great story (the only problem I had here was the "training bra"). She would need to be younger than the story implies. I was drawn in and found myself fidgeting hoping the heroine would prevail! It is truly amazing the strength our Lord gives us when we need it most! You hit this on the head!