The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1796 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/21/19
Lovely story. It's good to hear stories of the past when life was harder. Some of your paragraphs have different thoughts, so I would have separated them out. Thank YOU!
I think your title says it all...
11/22/19
What a great testimony!
11/22/19
Very sweet story. You wrote the voice of each character very well.
11/23/19
How wonderful to have your family history preserved and to also have it in writing to bring it forward. Don't you love having that opportunity to do it here? Nice writing of a very sweet time.
11/25/19
How nice that you wrote about your grandma in this story. I love seeing people preserve family history. Keep writing.
11/29/19
Congratulations!
This is beautiful. Often family stories are only interesting to that family, but you brought the MC to life and made it a joy to read. Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level and 11th overall. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
02/04/20
This story is precious! Thank you for sharing it.
02/06/20
This is not merely a great story, it's a beautiful memory preserved for posterity. Congrats on a well-deserved win.
03/04/20
Outstanding, you are a diamond in the rough. Continue to write; I want more.