The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1847 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I loved the oops moment. It was so tender and sweet. God works in such wonderful ways to bring about the ending he chooses. Thank you for sharing such a lovely story. Keep writing and God bless.
Wonderfully told. I could'nt help but smile.
I loved this story, it made me laugh so hard. I loved the ooops moment.
01/23/10
Beautifully told and beautifully written, nice tribute to your parents.
Well done.This is a very sweet story and I like your description of the "Oops" moment.Lovely!
01/25/10
I enjoyed this piece. It's funny and flows well.
Awww... I love this story! And the fact that it's based on a true story made it that much sweeter. Excellent writing.
01/26/10
I enjoyed this story. Sweet and charming! It was written well. Thank you.

01/26/10
Very sweet!

My only suggestion would be a different title; the Shakespeare quote is so well-known that your readers might expect a Romeo-and-Juliet type story rather than this delightful young romance.

I've started a thread in the message boards specifically for Beginner and Intermediate writers, and I'd love to have you stop by. http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67

I enjoyed this very much!
What a beautiful love story. I had a hard time believing it was a true story, I thought wonderful romances such as theirs existed only in fairy tales. I enjoyed every word. I have goosebumps on my arms. Great job.
Shann
Finally my reaction before judging day!!! Thanks for telling my story so beautifully. It was one of the biggest oops moments of my life with a happy ending. Signed: 'The ADRIES' as we are commonly known since that time!!
01/28/10
loved it. Congrats on Placing!
Congratulations on your EC! And welcome to Faithwriters!
This is a beautiful little romance, very well-written.

I have to admit, however, that I passed this by at first due to the title. Needs a catchy one so others don't miss this gem. Patty
01/29/10
This is charming, sweet and extra special since it is a true story of romance. Congrats on your level win and EC placement.