The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 332 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/17/18
Powerful!
Excellent message and writing.
Blessings~
Wow! Powerful stuff. Powerful writing, too. You are an excellent author, and you sound like a true-blue brother in the faith. "Love God. Love your neighbor!" Very compelling. Keep up the good work!
05/18/18
Great lesson, our word is our word. So is the word of God.
Keep up the good work
This is a daunting lesson. You did a fine job of developing the characters. I was drawn right in, and you showed some great conflicts to keep me intrigued.

Be careful of subtle POV shifts. The reader can only know what the MC sees, hears, or thinks. Since Tom is the MC, he wouldn't be able to show the reader what Mike did after he left. It would be easy to tie it in later when Mike admits to testing him.

You did a great job of writing on topic. You drew me in right away too. Part of me wishes Tom would forgive and give him another chance, thereby, having an opportunity to truly minister, but only a part of me. The other part realized sometimes we need to learn valuable lessons the hard way. I also like this because different people can take away different messages, which isn't easy to do at all, unless the Holy Spirit is using your fingers. I believe God has great plans for your artistic fingers!

Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level and 19 overall. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
05/30/18
Tom held his ground, character is very important all things work together for the good
We have to be truthful even in the fave of being doubted
Very encouraging