The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 792 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a short but very sweet article. It is well-written and touched my heart.

For some red ink-you don'twant to mention FW or the challenge in your story because the overall top ten stories get published in an anthology and those readers may not know about the challenge. Also if you get stuck on a topic- check out the discussion boards to help you figure out what the judges are looking for.

Although several people took the prayer analogy, I like the way you described your process. Your message is wonderful. We do need to focus on downloading as much as uploading. Nice job.
12/02/11
This is a nice message on downloading and uploading and it's clear you gave a lot of thought to it. True, writing challenges are just that - a challenge, as we try to wrap our minds around the topic, attempting to understanding exactly what the editors are looking for. And which of us can't relate to that?

My one suggestion is that your topic might have been stronger with a different title, as it almost repeats the topic word for word.
12/07/11
A nice and clear message. I agree that a different title might actually help the over feel of the piece.

Good work. Keep writing!