The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 990 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/02/11
Wow, this is quite a scientific take on topic. I think it will relate well to those who like that genre.

You make some great points in your article, but it is a bit more than I personally can comprehend. (My brain just can't put it all together). If you broke it up into smaller paragraphs, I think it would make an easier read.

I think this is the sort of article that will really reach people with scientific minds. God bless you and keep writing!
You definitely covered the topic in a fresh way. I like the examples you gave.

You may want to your article into several shorter paragraphs. Also, double-spacing between paragraphs gives the reader that all important white space.

You touched on some interesting facts and educated me in the way DMT can be abused.
12/02/11
Thanks for comments and suggestions. There were many attempts to upload to FW's Callenge posting site, 5 or 6 times. And I'm guessing the upload didn't download with the paragraph separations. Oh well. Next time perhaps.
12/02/11
Thanks for comments and suggestions. There were many attempts to upload to FW's Callenge posting site, 5 or 6 times. And I'm guessing the upload didn't download with the paragraph separations. Oh well. Next time perhaps.
12/20/11
Please read Upload/Download on my other list of writings.

This Challenge work did not upload nor download as it was submitted.
Making it a mess and unreadable,

I ask you to please read it in my own collections.

Thank you... The article has interesting ideas and concepts which many are unaware.

Again..
Thank you for being so kind and not judging my work by shoddy upload/download...

Bonnie

12/20/11
PS...

If I could remove this submission...
I would.
Embarrassing...

Again,
Bonnie