The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 527 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a lovely testimony. The only thing I struggled with was she was in Church then skating then back in church. Smooth out those transition and maybe describe your feelings or actions a bit more and this would be a great contender for the testimony contest. You do an excellent job of sharing such raw emotions. I have no doubt that God will use your words to touch people in ways you may never be able to imagine, but I'm sure this will be used over and over by the Holy Spirit.
Your title fits wonderfully! I really liked the way it helped to bring the story together. I love Sue's words about just taking the first step forward and letting God do the rest. That is a wonderful message and very well showed.

Just a tip--Make sure that your paragraph spaces are showing up before you submit, it makes for easier reading. :)

Thank you for sharing this. I really enjoyed the read.
06/12/13
This was a beautiful testimony and such a pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing this important and inspirational story.

God bless~
06/13/13
Congratulations on your well deserved HC! Keep up the great writing.