The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 602 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/10/12
This was so entertaining and provided a powerful punch in the interim as well.

Nice job...I especially loved the "wrap up" the conclusion was very strong.

Beautiflly written.

God Bless~
I enjoy your style. You have a delightful sense of humor that many can relate to.

You may want to go back and count the number of times you used an exclamation point. I think you'll be surprised. Save them for dialog and use "salsa" words to show your excitement or to make your point. Words are more powerful than punctuation.

You did an outstanding job applying verses from the Bible to your real life predicaments. This instantly connects you with the reader. I liked how you stayed on topic while delivering an important message. There is nothing we can't do through Christ who strengthens us.
03/11/12
I love your sense of humour. I'm old enough to remember 'records' getting stuck in the scratch; I've also had slips and knickers heading south when the elastic snapped! There was an important message in your entry and that came through loud and clear. Well done.
03/11/12
PS - I say tomato!
03/11/12
Great job!
You had a really attention catching story for you devotional thoughts.
Congratulations for placing 9th in level 1!