The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1029 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/13/11
very interesting article :-)
01/13/11
You have an impressive knowlege about rare, or potentially rare animals.
Unfortunately, your entry "orbits:-)" the topic with the exception of one reference in the last sentence. I think you want to show that if nothing is done, these animals will soon be "once in a blue moon" creatures. That message came through, but has minimal relevance to the topic.

Keep writing. I think reading other entries on this topic in all levels, but especially advanced levels, will prove beneficial to you.
a GREAT tip: check out Jan's classes! She has one on the rating category concerning "was the entry on topic?" (All her other classes are GREAT as well!)
01/15/11
Interesting, and a lot of research. Good job.
01/18/11
Knowledgeable and interesting article. Thanks!
Congratulations Kim! Your very first entry too!! Very good eye opener.Well done!
Haha! So much for comments. Great research on one of my favorite topics (endangered species). Congratulations.
Patty
So sad to see some of God's creation slowly dissapearing. Great article!
What a powerful essay. I really enjoyed every word You gave a great message without being preachy! Congratulations on your first place ribbon!
01/21/11
God's creation is so awesome. Congratulations on your first place win.