Return to Content
Read Our Devotional
Opportunities to be Published
The Home for Christian Writers! Matthew 6:33
ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BY COMMENTING
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
As A Member
Add to Favorites
Darkest in the deep
Free to Share
Author requests article critique
Darkest in the deep
The depth of your potential, abilities and gift are filled with darkness in the beginning. There is always thick and felt darkness that prevent the recognition of the real you. Who and what you are or have and what you can be is completely in the obscurity of darkness. Darkness is associated with confusion. You cannot see useful resources. Your beginning is the darkest time of your life. You may not know what you need for breakthrough. It is expected that you begin gathering light as you grow. Unfortunately, it is not so in all lives. Some lives are monitored all through their existence by the darkness that ever existed in their beginnings.
The darkest time
“And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.” (Genesis 1:2).
This was the situation of the earth, similar to what many people are facing today. Some lives are gagged at both ends by deep darkness. The darkest time in a man’s life is the time when necessities are difficult to come by. They cannot just be reached. The time is aided by great sorrow. Attempt to peep into future produces no virtual or real image, everything just look blank. There is no reasonable work done in the darkest time. Its confusions are a great threat to discourage any attempt.
• Good ideas are just in the worth of nothing. Men’s potentials have continuous sleep in the darkest time. Gifts and talents are sleeping Jonah that may endanger the lives of the occupant of the ship you are in. Treasures are wasted and blessings are missing in lives.
• In the darkest time, sight is blocked. These prevent and cover the eyes of your helpers. Blessed companion and partners you can share your goals with are by it schemed out of the revelation. Until Moses can see the fire burning, he did not hear the calling. At your darkest moment, you are far apart from your helpers.
• Darkness will prolong your sleeping time; prevent your early rise in life. In darkest time, a man is blind to the means of survival just like Hagar in Genesis 21:7. She was ignorant of the well of survival, close to her. Or Like Mary who called Christ a gardener.
• One can easily wander in and be trapped in the darkest time. Liberty will be alien, fears and anxiety will be common.
• The darkest time is the greatest height of a man’s ignorance. This time allows wastage of resources. It is the best time for evil to be perpetrated.
• Progress and development are impeded by the horror of darkness. Darkness is an impediment to progress. Works and activities are brought to conclusion in the darkest time. Vision may fade, goals may lose off and efforts may reap frustration.
• Beauty is not noticeable in the darkest time. No one appreciates your beauty or quality when it is dark. Men cannot see you and your good works. The true value of your gift, talent and beauty does not attract the least degree of favour. It encourages excessive quietness.
• You cannot express yourself in a cleared tone. In the darkest time, helpers may not have enough patience and trust to risk their help. At that time, your words are worthless and cannot be trusted or bold enough to convince your client that is meant to patronise your efficiency. Your language, though in the literal forms, is the same with men, that should give their resources, for your help. It will be spiritually strange to them, you are not just communicating. Favour is an abomination in the darkest hour.
• The time darkest is the most risky time of the day. At this time, enemies capitalises on your ignorance to afflict. Such an hour permits importation of foreign luggages into your house, portion and life. It is an opportune time to be implicated, or continually kept in the “Low progressive Zone”.
Here is the consolation, before the dawn that ushered in the daylight, it had first become darkest. Nothing now is seen with any effort employed until rolling the dawn, equally men’s trouble, affliction and trial is in the darkest time, there is the possibility of the dawn
John W. Peterson Wrote,
“It’s always darkest before the dawn,
Don’t be discourage, just carry on”
The time darkest are not strange in God’s creation, they always precede His miracle. God’s appearance in our darkest time will creates light capable of dealing with all kinds of darknesses.
But God swing into action, after the Holy Spirit had prepared the stage of the Earth for His visitation.
The Alpha in Your Beginning
Your beginning may be strange, formless, and empty and darkness covers your potentials, abilities and fortune. However, you need the Beginning in your beginnings. God is the alpha, the origin; start point of everything and His visitation without doubt is the perfect drive, to propel you from the state of stagnancy. Though, the darkest time is the worst state a man can ever be, that is where God always begins. He always comes at your worst moment to make out the best. That time is just the best time to handle that problem.
The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.” (Genesis1:2-3).
When the alpha came on board, the formless, empty and deeply engulfed by darkness earth, started to experience transformation. He started from the root. “Let there be light”. In the book of john, the power of light was brought into focus. The light God commanded to surface was the perfect solution to darkness, the chief earth’s troubles then. Devil and his kingdom are described as the kingdom of darkness, because more evil are perpetrated in the dark.
“And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.” (John 1:5).
With all assurance, I welcome the beginning, which is the life, the life that is the light and the light is the perfect solution to darkness
The Lord will wonderfully visit the base, origin, root and beginning of all your problems, Amen. Do always expect and prepare for God of the beginning.
Welcome to the season of God’s intervention! Amen
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BELOW
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
AS A MEMBER
Reader Count & Comments
This article has been read
Read more articles by
or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)
Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
FaithWriters offers Christian reading material for Christian readers. We offer Christian articles, Christian fiction, Christian non-fiction, Christian Bible studies, Christian poems, Christian articles for sale, free use Christian articles, Christian living articles, New Covenant Christian Bible Studies, Christian magazine articles and new Christian articles. We write for Jesus about God, the Bible, salvation, prayer and the word of God.
Link To Us
Become A Member