The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 648 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very powerful!
That is quite a bit of tragedy to face! As I read, 2 Corinthians 12:9 came to mind,
"My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
03/01/17
Through all of your many losses you have become an amazing inspiration. Great message. God bless.
Sherry, I trust that the recognition this heart-rending personal essay receives will position it to be of comfort and encouragement to many, many people. May God continue to sustain you on your journey.
03/02/17
Sometimes there are no easy answers to the tragedies in our life. I am glad that your story will be published, so that others will see that they are not alone in their grief.

I have lost several family members in death. The hardest one was when my 17-year-old brother was killed in a car accident.

I was slightly confused about one sentence. She was more like a sister than my aunt.

Sherry, you have grown so much as a writer!
03/02/17
Congratulations on your EC Sherry. You have told your heart-breaking story very well and shared how God brought you hope out of all this. I'm sure this will encourage many who are dealing with tragedy in their lives.
03/03/17
Congrats Sherry on winning 5th in EC.