The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1226 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a wonderful love story. This is just delightful with some wonderful descriptive lines! The ending took me by surprise but it is still beautiful. Thank you.
This was beautiful. To me, the ending made the whole story. It pulled everything together. Such a sad ending but death is a reality. Good job!
03/15/11
I have to say that I am biased when it comes to this story/letter! My husband is an elevator mechanic for Otis Elevator company! Ha! I love the way you describe your characters...right down to the clinking chain. Very well done, pulls you in.
03/15/11
So beautifully told. A real "love at first sight" story. The ending was sad, but you finished it well and with hope. Great job.
03/15/11
Really great descriptions in here. The ending was completely unexpected. Well done.
03/16/11
Beautifully written love letter. Unfortunately, death does come unexpectedly, and for some way too soon.
03/16/11
A tender story told in the guise of a letter. Beautiful. The ending although sad was hopeful too.
Well written.
03/16/11
Precious, tender, and beautiful. Loved it.
This is A beautiful love-life story. Well-written and nicely done
03/17/11
Excellent descriptive writing with each written sentence and minute of reading filled full of emotions. The feelings you brought out from your story give a taste of bitter sweet sadness nearing death, yet with a promise of the future. Great work!
Tender and beautiful. Ending sad, but there again not all endings finish and they lived happily ever after. I enjoyed the read.
So pleased this was placed Beth - congratulations. Its just beautiful.
Beautifully composed. Congratulations on this wonderful piece of writing.
03/18/11
Wow! Beautifully written! Congratulations!
03/20/11
"all the way to the top".....lovely, descriptive, heart breaking.