The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1202 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
The last paragraph is soooo convicting.... Wow! Such a good lesson for each one of us... Good stuff...
10/11/08
Nice story. It's amazing that God uses us even though sometimes our hearts aren't right.
10/11/08
Much food for thought! Well written!
I like how God uses imperfect people for his perfect purpose. I love the title. Hopefully, the Lord will send another imperfect person to the Stephenson's house on Holly Lane. They certainly need it....Wonderful!
This story really does show how God uses even our imperfections for his glory. I liked the changes that occurred wherever they sang, and just wished the carolers could see what happened. I loved the voice of the first old lady they sang to.
You touched on the magic of Christmas caroling and how it can bring joy to people.

I really liked your ending, because you brought to light how God can use the imperfect to bring joy to other people. While it would have been nice to have the family also share in the joy that they were spreading, it would have taken away from this lesson, and so I'm glad you ended this the way that you did.

Thank you for sharing!
10/16/08
How sad for the Stephensons, to miss out on such a blessing.
It is so difficult sometimes to stay within the750 word limit, but you did it well.