The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 975 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/14/15
Thanks for sharing your research and for bringing it to life in an easy-to-read style. Solid teaching as well.
Thankyou for this wonderful and vivid portrayal of this account from Matthew 16. It made my heart thump with the accurate retelling and the wonderful truth of Jesus' words. You have retold the story so beautifully. 3 years ago we were able to visit this site - the archeological remains of this heathen place still bring a shiver. Thankyou for this lovely piece.
That was an enjoyable story. I liked the way you tied it in with the topic. Felt like it was on topic, but in a subtle and discreet way.
08/15/15
Very interesting read. Thanks for sharing this, and for all the research involved. It really brought the Bible to life.
08/16/15
This is a very creative take on the topic and it was also very instructive. I liked how you linked the MC was a listener-in to Jesus and his disciples, telling it from his point of view. Well written.
08/16/15
Corrected version of my comment:
This is a very creative take on the topic and it was also very instructive. I liked how the MC was a listener-in to Jesus and his disciples, telling it from his point of view. Well written.
08/17/15
Your rendering of Jesus is moving. It makes me want him more, and I think no greater thing could be accomplished in all of writing. Simply beautiful:) Thank you for this:)
08/20/15
Congrats on your HC. Well done Milly.
08/20/15
You did a great job creating an
informative and engaging story.