The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 751 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I could really relate to the MC. I've always said that at times God gently throws bricks to get my attention, especially when he laid something on my heart that I didn't really want to do. At least your MC listened promptly and with only a little argument. Nice writing.
Masterfully told! The simplicity with which you skillfully shared the art of hearing God's voice, is so inspiring to me and no doubt will help many in their own quests to hear God's voice. I felt Joe's apprehension of taking Glen that food but also shared in the reward of his confirmation, that he heard right! This left me smiling.
Outstanding on topic writing. There is a message here, for all of us to discern.
08/20/10
Excellent. We all need to listen and act! May he continue to bless you , Ruth
08/23/10
Love it! This is such a great story for the "discern" topic. I love how God often speaks to His people this way. We may not know why He's telling us to do something, but if we'll just listen, we'll discover what He knows when we don't. This sounds like it might be a true story.
Congratulations for placing in the top 15 of your level.