The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1342 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/05/08
kWOW! Our knees are the most important part of the anatomy I think. What a great story, and how you drew us into it emotionally. I felt angry at first that you were not home, and then repentant as the story unfolded, finally joyful as I read of the great integrity of the client.
12/07/08
You communicated very effectively the disconnected thoughts and confusion of a man just awakened in an unfamilar hotel room.
If I may say, I found your use of bold somewhat offputting. One of the things I have learned in FW is to use italics for inner thoughts and to use bold sparingly for key emphasis. Have a think about that and see what you reckon.
As has been said, I'm glad that it all came together in the end. It's horrible to have to work through the Christmas holidays.
12/08/08
I enjoyed reading this. It is really amazing how, when we turn our thoughts from ourselves to God, our vision becomes clearer. Even in the natural things. :)
12/08/08
WOW!! This is one great entry. Loved it. :) You drew me in emotionally and made me laugh too. Well done. I agree about using only italics for inner thoughts...