The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1234 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh my! "WHAT A LIFE" is such an appropriate title for such an amazing story! You know what blessed me the most was how you showed her ministering to other cancer patients. WHAT A MISSION FIELD! Then, how courageously she faced death. I'm looking her up when I get to Heaven! Loved this story!
04/18/05
I know there used to be a program called, "This Is Your Life" for celebrities - this should be one of those shows.

Lovely, even though the ending was bitter-sweet
04/19/05
Good job!
04/19/05
Beautiful tribute!
04/24/05
“It is well.”

So touching ... very nice... very moving. Thank you!
04/24/05
It is well. No matter what happens, when we move in obedience to His call, He will be glorified.
04/27/05
Marjorie, I was so disappointed when I did the word count check on your entry and found that it was way over the limit of 750 words. As it came in at 791 words, we had to disqualify it - which was such a shame. Please don't be discouraged though. You aren't the first to miss that part of the guidelines (we usually have about six or so each week). You are a very good writer, and I hope that you'll keep entering. Just keep the word count limits in mind - 150 minimum, 750 maximum. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)