Previous Challenge Entry (Level 3 - Advanced)
Topic: Note (02/07/13)
TITLE: The 'Note Well' Proverbs
By Colin Swann
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
SEND A PRIVATE COMMENT
ADD TO MY FAVORITES
(2) Note well and avoid the voice of a corrupted conscience that casts dreams and hopes to the wind and drives that hope to hopelessness and those dreams to fear of tomorrow. Escape the torture and dread of the night and lift high within the mind the light of day.
(3) Note well to give time to meditate on those meaningful gifts of life lost in the mire of time and seek the treasures that are now hidden in the dark places of the past. Seek to polish what is lost until it shines and dazzles and awakes the confidence once again.
(4) Note well and go deep into the mind's labyrinth of ways to clear the cluttered waste, then the past times will halt and make way for a change from the fallen state. There is a future from the futile and waste of life when uncluttered ways hold sway.
(5) Note well that if you would rise to heights unknown to the hapless wandering spirit, then go deeper into life's earlier foundations of simplicity from which to rise. Learn to soar and wing the heights with them who inhabit and glorify the high places.
(6) Note well that darkness and death hover like the vulture over the dying carcass of the futile soul, but come and learn the ways that lead to life and that beautify and enrich the unlovely. The bitter twisted thorn that warps life's wellspring must be the foe that is sentenced to death.
(7) Note well that many lost values can be re-claimed and enrich the poverty of a love-starved life, leave off seeking where a dearth of kindness prevails and meaningful words are rare. A valuable relationship is found in a kindred spirit, and in the worth of what enriches.
(8) Note well and be bold to beckon forth former successes to flood and drown present failure; swap the ordinary order of things for the magical that makes life more meaningful and pure. Look deeply and discern the death in nature's wintertime and take its spring-like resurrection as your cure.
(9) Note well and ensnare and cage the melodies and songs of the enlightened spirit's creative work, all life's hopes can be sung in song and its music can change those barren times of loss. Spread thick the sweetness to bless the bitter soul and bid it join that choral melodious singing.
The opinions expressed by authors may not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
Accept Jesus as Your Lord and Savior Right Now - CLICK HERE
JOIN US at FaithWriters for Free. Grow as a Writer and Spread the Gospel.