The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 680 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a great story about a father's relationship with his son! Nicely written. If this is a true story, a wonderful witness to the business world. Blessings. :)
Wow this is a great story. You had me right from the beginning. (I once broke my nose while umpiring a game) The ending was great. My heart went out to poor Michael and so many others like him. You presented a wonderful message without being preachy or condescending. Nice job!
10/26/10
Amen from this grandma who has been practicing basketball with her five-year-old granddaughter. Great story with strong dialogue and a wonder dad for an mc. Great read, very entertaining. (My granddaughter, only girl on her team, had her first game this past Saturday. She made a basket and stole the ball five times. Whoo-hoo!)
Great idea for a story, and I, too, liked the way that it ended. Good job!
10/27/10
Great story, I was hoping tha Mr Halleck mind change his mind - I hope he learned a lesson from the interviewee about his son. Thanks for sharing!
Really, really liked this - especially the way you presented the father's moral character. I was 100% behind him all the way. If the owner doesn't hire him, he will have missed a great opportunity. On the other hand, we need to consider the father's take on the situation as well. He seems to be a very astute gentleman.
10/28/10
Fresh and interesting story. Very enjoyable. Great use of the topic. This entry deserves high ranking.

Mona
Congratulations for placing 10th in level 3 and 22 overall!