The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 864 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is such a sad true-to-life reminder of so many who need ministering to.
What a sad experience when a young person turns away from God - the only true help they have. Prayer is the only answer.
In my former profession I saw this transformation more times than I wished to. Good kids who lose their way, for whatever reason...it breaks your heart. Truly, truly sad. Prayers are going up for your young man.
08/05/07
This is one of those stories to which everyone can relate — we all know someone whose life would be so radically changed if only … And for these we pray.
08/06/07
What a blessing that you know him for this means he has someone intervening for him with the Lord! I pray he returns his heart to the Lord, and finds a peaceful path for the rest of his life. In a few short words, you were able to present this young man's life, and your hope for his future. That's good writing!
Oh so true. God bless you for your prayers and caring heart.I will put this young man on my prayer list hon. My nephew is in jail, has been for so many years now, for a crime he didn't commit and the joy he had once has left him as well. But God is a good God and promises us hope when life looks dim. Thank you so much for sharing this. This story brought many memories too as I use to work in a day care center and some of the kids were abused at home and it broke my heart. Keep on writing. Good job!