The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2020 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/04/06
I thought this was a great piece of writing, and so true! Well done.
08/05/06
Nailed it, you did! It really is possible to be about your father's business, and your FATHER's business, at the same time. The mission field is wherever a lost person is found. Great job.
08/07/06
A cute story: "...dedicated to donuts, crazy about cookies, and bonkers for bread." Lynda's comments summed up your message very nicely. Great job of writing!
08/07/06
Very good. I can see why you need to move up (I didn't read your piece last week, which I assume won). I think the first paragraph is the weakest part of the piece - and you want it to be th strongest, to grab the reader. Perhaps you could start with the second - which is excellent, like the rest of the piece.
08/07/06
I'm so glad it ended the way I was hoping it would. It reminds me of a couple from my church who use their baking business to bring people to the Lord.
08/08/06
An absolute great piece of writng with a wonderful point. Go into all the world, that starts with the next person we meet. I loved this.
Great piece of writing. Well done.
A very good peice of writing. Great job.
09/09/06
Joanne, I recently became involved with FaithWriters. That's why I just getting to read your articles. It's never, too, late to say something good about a person when you can. You are such a great writer. Wonderful messages in everyone of your articles that I've read. Be Blessed! Carol Gay
Brighten the corner where you are. Very good. Often our calling is not to "go", but to "stay". You portrayed that beautifully here.