The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 736 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/05/15
I liked the different layers in the relationship between Chase and Roxy.

I'm glad God's love is ready to cover us even when we don't deserve it.

I think you meant to use the word now instead of how in the 5th paragraph.
Wow, this is a powerful story. I like it when people modernize Bible stories. You did a great job of it. My son, who is getting his Master's in Divinity has been touched by Hosea and has done sermons on it. Not many sermons are written about this. I think you did a great job of it. On the message boards, a FW wants to start an accountability group where members would critique and give feedback and encouragement (for a novel, a challenge story or even a journal), but we would also pray for one another and urge each other to keep writing. I felt God prompting me to tell you. I'm not sure if she has had much response, but I said I'd definitely help. I think you'd be a great addition too. Your dedication and passion inspires me. I look forward to reading your work too when I am able.

http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=39769&p=540897#p540897
11/24/15
Clear, credible and insightful expose of your update of the Hosea story. Well done.