The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 912 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A article from the heart. What a challenge...and how God used this "confession" in your life to draw you closer to His peace and love. Sounds like an act of obedience from God that you wrote that for guidance further down the road of life.

Well written and I can sense the agony as you write. The ending providing the refreshment and as always, His peace and assurance. Blessings.
Wow these are such powerful, healing words. I so need to remind myself often I do believe I'll print a copy of this and keep it in my prayer journal lest I ever forget what I'm feeling now.
If it wasn't for the blood of Christ, none of us would be good enough. Your article definitely touched on the Christian's challenge, just not necessarily the writer's challenge. ...but otherwise thought-provoking.
06/20/10
And what a confession it is - true for every one of us. I could feel your passion.
09/11/21

Wow!!! Excellent! What a profound message!

Only the Holy Spirit could have led me to this article you wrote 10 years ago [?] to which I am able to relate with inordinate empathy and joy for your victory. It is about God's grace and mercy.