The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1695 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/16/05
This story is beautiful. I like how you used three characters, weaving in God's love for them; great!
08/16/05
Very well written - good characters and descriptions.
08/18/05
Great article. I like the way each character looked at the Falls from a different perspective, but the Creator looked at them all with love.
08/18/05
Good view on how everyone can see a natural thing of beauty differently.
This is a very good article. You've woven the lives of three people looking at life from different perspectives, but you've shown us that the common thread is always God.
08/19/05
An interesting take on God's view of us "down here". Thanks for giving us such a great story.
09/01/05
Anita, I was actually judging for this particular challenge and I have to say that I considered your entry to be outstanding. I know that you didn't place in the Editor's Choice, but you did come very close. I would encourage you to consider moving up to Level 3. If you don't feel quite ready yet, then you will definitely have to move up the next time you place in either the Level 2 awards, or the Editors' Choice. You are a very good writer, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
09/05/05
This was so good! I'm glad I picked this one first to read! You are a very good writer!!