The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 684 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/18/18
A beautifully well-written story. I may have shed a tear at the end. God bless.
I was interested in your story from the very first line, and I loved the last line the best. I particularly enjoy stories which reveal a truly worthy character. Your worthy, not wasted, man is one that will live in my memory. This was excellently written.
10/19/18
This heart-warming story brought tears to my eyes. Thanks so much for sharing. Great work here. We'll see if the judges like it as much as I did. God bless.
10/19/18
Great job presenting the contrasts and building toward your conclusion. I enjoyed the challenge to look at people and success from a different perspective.
Whether or not this places, it is a winner! Loved the story.
10/23/18
Great story thanks for sharing
it. Bud left you a great legacy.
10/25/18
Congratulations on your EC win!
10/25/18
So simple, yet so brilliant. You really got to the heart of what waste really is. Congratulations on a well-deserved 1st place win!
10/25/18
I enjoy reading your true life stories. :) Congrats on your win!
10/27/18
Congratulations on your well-deserved win - for the way you have used the contrasts to build the suspense to a brilliant close. And all the more because it's true!
10/31/18
This was beautiful! Thank you for the reminder of where our treasure is best kept. Loved it!
11/02/18
Congratulations on your 1st place win!

I shared your story with a couple of coworkers.

People tend to choose the King Sauls of the world--tall, dark, handsome, and rich while God chooses the shepherd boy, David--a man after God's own heart