The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 808 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I liked the "Oregon Trail" story without naming it.Emotions flowing, hope almost gone withstood the test.

Nice write.
12/01/16
Most new adventures aren't what we expect. It must have hard to lose so much.

Well written. I liked the repetition of the line throughout.
Congratulations, Hannah, on your EC for this stark reminder of what our stubbornness/fussiness can ccost those we love.
Congratulations, Hannah, on your EC for this stark reminder of what our stubbornness/fussiness can ccost those we love.
12/02/16
Congratulations Hannah- your stories never disappoint. I loved how you built the tension throughout the story.
This is stunning. You took me back to a time I once loved imaging and brought it to life. Congratulations on your EC. Happiest of dances!
12/03/16
Congratulations, Hannah, on your EC for this well-told story. I was glad of the glimmer of hope at the end.
12/04/16
Congratulations on your EC award, Hannah! I knew this story would do well this week.

You have such an ability to engage your readers.
12/31/16
Your tale was a compelling peek into one families terrible journey, eventually and hopefully into a land of promise.