The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 889 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I truly hope I'm an odd ball because the topic in this entry is elusive to me. Regardless, you've written a story that is breathtakingly exquisite and beautiful. This is by far one of my favorite entries I've ever had the privilege of reading. Teach me to write like you, Yoda. :D
Beautiful allegory! I expect to see this at the top.
08/08/16
Awesome writing. I could feel the pathos, pain, and struggle. Ordinary words become extraordinary from the pen of a creative wordsmith.
No question, this is extraordinary!
08/11/16
This is beautiful. I have not a drop of red ink.
08/11/16
Outstanding writing. Congratulations on your EC win. Well deserved.
Congratulations on your win! You deserve every bit of accolade, this piece was so moving. Happy dancing with you!
08/11/16
Congratulations Tracy on 3rd place Editor's Choice. A job well done. Your writing is very descriptive, and eerie came across loud and clear. Way to go!
08/11/16
More congratulations...this time for 2nd place in Masters. Happy dancing!
You drained my emotions. Excellent writing. I love this: "Even in running, I long for His touch".
Congratulations, Tracy, on your 3rd place EC! I'm so glad my expectations came to fruition. You inspired my entry for this week. Thank you!
08/13/16
Wow, now that is quality writing. I feel a little lost for words, but I CAN say this was very poetic, well written, the story compelling and impacting. Quite beautiful and very honest. I'm saving this one so I can read it again sometime. Thanks for sharing.
08/13/16
I know this is supposed to be for comments only but I need to let readers know this is fiction. While the feelings certainly reflect mine at different times, what happened in the story is complete fiction. I neglected to say that when I entered it. I'm sorry for any confusion. I guess I'm out of practice! Lol! :)
08/27/16
Your crafted a masterpiece, easy to identify with. Well done and congratulations on your EC placing.