The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 997 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/30/14
Superb description of the MC's filthy surroundings, believable dialogue and raw and painful circumstance make this a jarring and noteworthy entry in this weeks challenge.
Oh, this is a gripping piece, indeed. Darkly written and so descriptive, I have to admit I was relieved to see it was fiction, though no doubt reflective of many a true and tragic story. Great job.
12/02/14
I am breathless and sad as I read this. something tugging at my heart deep down. What a powerful 'coming of age'. What a story. Very well written. Wow, I'm still shaking a bit. It reads to be so real.

Great job...
12/03/14
Heartrendingly honest and well written.
12/03/14
Oh my goodness! Powerful, intriguing stuff. I am totally in awe of your talent. The winner for sure.
12/03/14
Powerfully entrenching piece of writing that spells drama and will equate into a winner!

I don't visit the brick throwing forum...but I have a pretty good idea who this writer is, and will be congratulating in the winner's circle again very soon!

Excellent writing!

God bless~
Heartbreaking--You left me feeling the MC's grief as though it were my own, then grateful to the good Lord for my father.
12/04/14
Wonderful, enthralling writing. Thanks for highlighting the harsh unpleasant realities of our sad society. the only piece that didn't seem true to me was the ending. I think she would have been more traumatized. Well done.
12/04/14
No surprise! As I've mentioned in my prior comments...I knew this was you and you'd be here this week again.

CONGRATS! Excellent work.

God bless~
12/04/14
Ann, you have done it again. You are truly a master writer, given a great gift by the Master Himself. I don't think there's a single one of your stories that hasn't left me stunned by the talent He has given you.

Congratulations!
12/05/14
Ann,

You are an outstanding writer, I just wanted to tell you what you must already know! LOL.

I would be beyond shocked not to see your name in the EC's or winner's circle each and every week. I think you've been a winner since you've come back to write once again!

Outstanding! Did you write any books? I would love to read them.

What is your article for this week?

I didn't enter this week, I think I'm going to take a r couple of weeks off and merely enjoy the other people's entries, such as yours!

God bless~
Congratulations. I echo every word already written above.Blessings.