The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 863 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/13/14
I clicked on this story because I Love the state if Tennessee. By the end, I loved the little girl named Tennessee. She enciuraged me to keep my head up and my heaet fixed on the Lord. Beautiful!!!
06/15/14
What a tender and touching story--one that will stick with me. Tennessee surely fit the topic of "bouncing back" and keeping a positive attitude. She is missed by many, I'm sure. Thanks for sharing.
The amazing faith of a child. I could picture her running through the halls of a hospital.

As a clinical research coordinator, I'm very impressed by her desire to invest in the future while fully knowing that she was terminally ill.
06/16/14
What a great story, and so well told. You certainly did her justice with this entry. I have seen story after story of children having amazing hearts in situations like this. I can't imagine the pain of her parents at losing such a bright light in their lives.

Your beautiful story made my heart ache and my spirit soar at the same time. Awesome job!
06/16/14
Oh my heart is broken reading this, and although it aches when such a young one dies...it was a beautiful tribute to an incredible little angel.

Surely she's dancing with the angels at this moment, and those who've met her were fortunate to have known her.

Thank you for this poignant and touching story of this little darling girl.

God bless~
06/18/14
This portrait overflows with inspiration, love and strength. Beautifully written.
06/18/14
Some stories just have to be told... this is one of them.

And you told it in a way that was as powerful as the story itself.

Blessings.
06/19/14
Oh sad and beautiful story, the faith of her little heart and soul... So well written!
06/19/14
What a beautifully written tribute to little Tennessee. It's always heart-wrenching to hear of a child with a serious illness but Tennessee must have been a special blessing from the Lord to all who knew her. Thanks for sharing this story.
06/19/14
That brought tears to my eyes. Yes, well done.
Beautiful
06/19/14
Congratulations Lisa!

This story was priceless and as I've said with so many others, a beautiful homage to this little angel.

God Bless~
06/20/14
Congratulations on being rewarded for such a sensitively-written piece.
06/21/14
Congratulations, Lisa, on your well deserved 4th place win for this lovely, moving story.
I so appreciated the sadness mingled with joy of this lovely story. A glorious tribute and a real blessing to read.