The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 869 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/06/14
I can picture the delightful child bubbling over with pride and excitement. Her death was tragic; the legacy she left behind testifies to her childlike faith.

Wing His Words!
02/06/14
Truly one of God's angels, Melanie was. What an inspirational story that tugs at the heart strings and strengthens my faith.

You bring Melanie to life on these pages at Faithwriters and let us see God's spirit at work. Here, she is famous once again. Thanks for this awesome story.
02/06/14
What a tender story you've crafted so vividly. I felt like the MC was showing those drawings to me, anticipation fueling my excitement. You've done a lovely job of including us in this dear child's story by sharing it here. Thank you, and thank you for caring about this precious tresure of the Lord's.
02/07/14
Oh what a beautiful, heart gripping story! Thank you for allowing Melanie, and her dream, to live on in the words of your story, and in your poems. Thank you for sharing this story—I feel privileged to have heard about Melanie and her flower people through this story. This story transcends the topic and will be one I will not soon forget!
02/08/14
A lovely, true story. How lovely that the calendar featured her flower people, and your words. I'm glad this topic prompted you to tell of this.
Wow what an emotional piece. I fell in love with your darling MC. Congratulations on ranking 12 overall! Happy Dance!