The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 940 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/04/12
What a clever idea and you did it so well. I loved reading all the cabs had to say and the ending was just the icing on the cake. I wish my days were as fruitful as the NYC cabs!
11/06/12
This is off the scale on the creativity meter! I love your title! Each cars contribution to the days conversation was enjoyable and entertaining. You even have a valuable lesson on faithfulness. I loved this.
Now this brought a smile. I could so easily picture everything. And it was so out-of-the-box creative that it's in a category by itself! I do remember one of the scenarios taking place in Seattle - the parents on the way to the hospital. Now I know the real story behind the headlines! Great job.
11/06/12
Mischievousness take on the topic! Well done, it was witty and fun read.
Wow, this is fun. The idea behind it would make a lovely children's story. Really enjoyable to read and beautifully written.
Congratulations for ranking 10th in level four and 15th overall!
11/09/12
A most enjoyable read. You've been really creative in personifying the taxis. The ending almost turns it into a modern day parable. Well done.
11/20/12
A clever, creative list of "car"acters that wasn't at all taxi-ng to my brain. A fun read with some "fare"ly solid reflective material. Well done.