The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 762 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Lovely ending with the line of waiting for another soul to 'dare to peek inside'. Really nice imagery in this--I liked the verse with innocence--because it's so true in today's world. Thanks for sharing!
Whoa! I think what I liked best about this, even though it is a well written piece in so many other ways, is that it was honest, fresh and the imagery was right on. Thank you for writing this. It spoke to my heart and I know if others read this it would touch their hearts as well. God bless you!!
05/20/11
Very meaningful writing, reaching out hope and a way ahead. Very Nice - Liked it!
05/20/11
This piece really packed a punch as it began with hopes which were run over with disappointments, and then ended on a beautiful new ray of hope for a brighter tomorrow. Many readers will relate to this entry. Good work.
I liked the poem very much, and I loved the last stanza.
05/21/11
A sensitive picture of many lives and discouraged hopes. Loved your last lines!
This poignant writing really touches the heart - not least because it is the way so many of our young people feel about themselves. Beautifully written. Lovely and precious ending.
05/26/11
Your poem is full of truth and honesty. It truly touched my heart, because you reveal through your images how we sometimes don't see ourselves through Jesus's eyes.
This piece was written just for Me. Thank you.

Congratulations for ranking 9th in your level and 11th overall!