The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1234 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Beautiful story. I loved it. It seemed so realistic too. Loved the characters. Awesome.
06/11/10
Great story. Thanks for sharing it.
06/11/10
Awesome story. Great title!
Delightful story--well written. The knowledge that it was true made it even more interesting.
It's a wonderful story and such a great tribute to your feisty red-haired mother. I enjoyed the back and forth and the gradual change of feelings.

I was confused why the Pizza Man's last thoughts weren't italicized like the others. At first I thought it was a description and not his thoughts like earlier in the story.

But other than that mild head-scratch, the story was a delight to read. It's amazing what God can do with us when we listen to him.
06/16/10
Great, loved it. Managed to cover both POVs without an ounce of confusion. Geat account which really moved me. An interesting thought too that the pizza shop owner couldn't believe that a Christian woman could be an attractive one.
Thank you for sharing a wonderful true story about God's love and grace. You have a lovely, Christian mother. God bless you both.
06/18/10
Author's Comment: That place where the italics failed was not intended; simply a big "oops" in formatting.Oh well... :0)