The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1249 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A secret revealed? Poetic words - the way to a woman's heart.
Timeless in its telling, but seemingly too difficult for most to understand. Loved it!
04/15/10
oh what a perfectly penned poem! I love your story, your word choices and your meter! This is TOP NOTCH!!!
04/15/10
Very entertaining, and thanks for avoiding the swordid details.
04/16/10
A delight to read, and a tale well told!
04/16/10
Rhyme, meter, phrasing all excellent. Well written, and thoroughly enjoyed.
This flows so beautifully.
04/17/10
Excellent poem. Rosetta's a girl of uncommon good sense.
Wonderful poetry, great flow and rhythm, and right on topic.
04/18/10
This has such a fun, light rythm and feel to it. A great read - thanks!
04/18/10
I feel a bit sorry for Renaldo. I reckon he should have shown Percival the edge of his sword and run him out of town!
Oh I LOVE it! What a charming knight-tale. lol! I'm with Rosetta--go with the poet! Hilariously fun and charmingly romantic. ^_^
I think precious words touch every women's heart. This is a fun and beautiful light hearted poem. I enjoyed it.
Haha, fun! Great poem.
04/22/10
Good job!
I thorouhgly enjoyed this poem. A great piece staying true to the topic.
04/22/10
Poets are a lot less sweaty than fighting men anyway. :) Well done and easy to read.
Charming is the word that came to mind as I read this. Loved it!