The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2383 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Love it! Haha.
08/09/08
I'm still giggling. I'll bet this was loads of fun to write. What an imagination you've got!
08/11/08
Ha, Ha! Served the town right for judging w/o all the facts! Superb story!
Very fun story! I loved the twist!
Ahh! Very clever and funny! I wondered where this was going, and your ending did not disappoint. The last line is priceless. Thank you for making me smile, Gerald.
08/13/08
This was HILAROUS, and convicting at the same time. One of my favorites this week! Love it.
08/13/08
I'm never disappointed in reading your work Gerald. This was so intertaining - a good read, a fun read, a masterful read and I'm STILL smiling. ;)
LOL! Very nice, I especially love the dialog. =)
What a hoot! Zeb was treated a bit like I suspect Noah was treated. Great voice and nicely done.
08/14/08
Your characters and dialogue are OUTstanding! What a witty and charming piece!
I love reading your entries Gerald, and this one hasn't change that. Well done!
Congratulations on placing with this delightful story.
08/15/08
Well I kept wonderin' why in tarnation Zeb was buildin' them bridges. Loved the twist at the end. :-) What a fun read. Congratulations!
08/15/08
Zeb is a modern-day Noah. A fun story and a great job.