The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1841 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/10/07
Now this is one VERY creative story that comprises, intellect, wonder, and meaning. I love the connection between the unseen particles and God. Very clever. Great job from a great writer! Blessings, Jo
02/10/07
Your search of the invisible led you to its creator

What a great line!

I also really like the title with its subtle nod to "Finding Nemo." This could easily have slipped into the realm of scientific mumbo-jumbo, but it didn't and it was compelling reading all the way through.
02/10/07
I LOVED the ending! And I loved the natural flow of converstaion - I felt I was evesdropping! ;)

'Cool' take on the topic, creative and informative without being 'teachy.' I LOVE info and you pulled this off VERY WELL William!
Oh, wow. I really, really liked this. It held my attention from the first word to the last. Excellent!
02/10/07
"Outer space is about 90 percent of things we cannot see."

He's answering his own questions about faith before he will ask... I appreciated that this didn't lose me with a lot of scientific lingo... I've already looked it up and found out there's a neutrino observatory in Canada and two kinds of neutrinos and... Thanks for a fascinating read... and story from the other Pole.
02/10/07
Really interesting stuff, and I'm glad that this guy got to hear the Gospel in spite of his 14 years of directing his search away from God. Good piece of wriitng.
02/10/07
I love to hear stories of scientists who discover real Truth. (My husband's family all have science degrees) Great story. Held my interest throughout.
02/11/07
This is really good. The conversation is so natural. I like the use of Wolfgang -- such a classic scientific name.
02/11/07
What a cool story with a profound message. Great job.
This was incredible! You even made the scientific part of the dialogue so interesting! I also love how the story has a somewhat disguised "fishers of men" aspect.
Excellent! Great dialog and great message, VERY well written. One of my favorites.
02/12/07
Great job! Lots of good detail with a great ending - I was afraid too I wouldn't be able to follow but you pulled it back just in time and did a great job.
I enjoyed this thoroughly and I am NOT a science person! My brother-in-lwa is a scientist and Wolfgang reminded me so much of him! Now he is a Christian after years of telling me "There is no scientifc proof." Yeah! And Yeah for your great writing!
OOps! I'm not a typing person,either! Wish we could edit these things. (brother-in-law)
02/13/07
Captivating from the first. The conversation was light hearted and natural. An enjoyable read. Great job!
Enjoyed the Science lesson, and the message that God can be seen in the unseen.
Awesome! Gotta love the Divine Appointment! Blessings, Cheri
I like this very much. So interesting to read and Wolfgang made a delightful character! ^_^
With all the above comments, there's not much left to say. But I like the unusual way the door was opened here to share salvation. Good writing.
02/15/07
Congrats again Bill!!! Great job:)
WOW... I'd like to give this to my grandkids, who love story. This once reaches its mark!
02/15/07
Great story, William. Congratulations.
02/15/07
Oh, this was great. I too loved the ending. Congrats on a well deserved win!
02/15/07
SirWilliam, this is so good, I could just explode! I think you need to quit your day job and devote full time to writing, so all the world will know. Your parables do such an excellent job in getting out the Word. Congratulations on your win!