The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2050 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/19/06
This is good. I loved it. Has a real message too! In Christ's Love,

Julia
08/21/06
Good message and a pretty solid rhyme scheme. Good work.
08/22/06
Wonderful poem. I love the way you expressed the valley's value. Without them how can we appreciate the mountain. Great Job!
Very beautiful & thoughtful take on valley vs. mountaintop!
08/22/06
Wonderful rhyme and meter, and great images in this piece. I really enjoyed it!
08/23/06
No wonder this is so good. I just checked and this is Masterpiece writing. What a clever composition (reminds me of the fable about the wind and the sun discussing who could get the coat off the man)! I hope this makes the book, for all the world to read the message woven throughout your poem.
08/24/06
This is wonderful! I'm glad the Lord gave you a "nudge" to write this poem. It is beautiful. I hope to see it in the winner's circle!
08/25/06
I called it! You're in the book! Congratulations, Sandra, I am delighted for you.
Congratulations Sandy. A great comparison of God's blessings to us - dark and light, valley and mountaintop, good and bad ... all are from God for our good - we just have to see it through His eyes to appreciate it. Thank you for the vision and reminder to keep my focus on the Father who gives all things to us for a purpose in love. Great job with the poetry flow.