The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1758 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/18/06
Very enjoyable! Loved the way of using their elements to describe their 'character'.
very impressive. This has "master" written all over it. Incredibly written.
Exceptionally creative!
05/23/06
Truly creative. Your title complements your story.
05/23/06
HA! Loved this! Esecially loved the names "Weepy," Mrs. Oakly, Miss Figgie,Mr. Fugi Yapple... wonderfully creative. Packed a good punch, too. Very appropriate take on "prosperity." Absolutely superb! Blessings, "Y" :-)
05/23/06
Love the way you gave every one of them a distinct personality. This had to have been fun to write, because it was loads of fun to read!
05/24/06
I was worried at the beginning. Then the names really caught my attention and the storyline was just fine. In the end, though, I think there were a few too many characters ... although they were each unique and well done. Still a fun and enjoyable read! Thanks for the fun!
Great and entertaining story. I loved the characters.
Character names are cute...and the "board group" - that's a stitch. :-)

Out-of-the-box and refreshing!
05/25/06
Creative, well written, fun to read. Love it!!