The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2232 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/27/06
WOW - have I just read the winning entry? Superb. It just got better and better as I read it. I thought I could write a good poem - but you are truly a master!
04/27/06
You are a Master of the art, for sure. I love this poem, its lilting rhythm, the entertaining rhyme, the perfect message: God, not me!
04/28/06
Really liked it!

Wow.
04/28/06
This is why you are in Masters. Most excellent. Nothing much to pick at here... just sit back and see where the judges rate you! ... It'll be high high high, I have no doubt. Congrats!
04/28/06
Go to the head of the class! This is GREAT!
04/29/06
I'm breathless. That's all I can say. Great work.
04/29/06
What can I say?

Brilliant!
04/30/06
Incredibly beautiful! I love this!
04/30/06
Hits the topic to a "T"! Magnificent verse, beautiful thoughts, and a fantistic read by an awesome author. A+ in my book.
If this one does not place, then I'm a monkey's uncle. Excellent. God bless.
05/01/06
Perfection. Loved it, loved it, loved it.
05/01/06
Awesome! There are no other words to describe it!
05/02/06
Awesome, and awesome! A joy and a blessing to read.
05/02/06
Had the author pegged from the beginning... and would wager it places, too. Brilliant, as always.
Wow! Beautiful message, beaut iully written. Great job.
WOW....This has got to be a big winner! Simply awesome!
05/02/06
Wow! That's wonderful!
05/02/06
Perfect rhyme and metre, and LOVELY repeated deflection of any personal praise. And I agree that it just got better and better with every verse, building to a wonderful finish. Bravo!
05/02/06
Winning Entry! Love every line!
05/02/06
What else is there to say? Your poem is absolutely perfecto. Wouldn't change a thing.
Blessings, Lynda
Wow, wow, wow! I love this so much. It couldn't be better. It is so true, so powerful and such a gift. Thank you.
Kenn,

Congrats on the highly commended. I had to come back and tell you that I saved this to my favorites folder and just read it to my daughter (9). She likes it too. Excellent work! I'd buy this.
03/10/08
i agree. Most Highly recommended!!!!
Brilliant