The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 230 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Living in western NY I can definitely relate to how a storm can change plans. I smiled at the counting on the fingers too since I can relate to that as well. You did a nice job of writing on topic.
02/05/22
Excellent job with the topic. I felt as if I was in the kitchen watching and being a part of the story.

The tables for the children, and so many over for dinner, reminded me of my youth on Sundays after church. My mom would make such a sumptuous meal.

My two sets of grandparents would come, and my great grandmother, my uncle who was single, and my two aunts who were single. My parents, and my two siblings.

It was great!
And yes, we too were subjected to snowy days.

Great job, excellent writing. And thanks for the memories.

Blessings~
02/07/22
A story I can certainly relate to.
02/07/22
This was a cute story, and I have been in your place. Well done!
Congratulations!
A fantastic story that is relatable. Beautiful scenesand great conversations.Thanks for sharing
This is a delightful entry, could be published. I loved it. Congratulations on 2nd in EC.
02/10/22
Congratulations on your EC, and for describing a scenario that we snow-starved Ausssies might barely imagine, but you drew me in. Loved that closing line.
02/12/22
Yvonne,

Congratulations! One of my many favorites this week.

Blessings~