The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 568 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/10/19
This entry is near and dear to my heart. Thank you so much for sharing. We're going through this with my dad too. I see lots of shared experiences. What a hard road. So glad you aren't walking it alone.
01/10/19
I like that about knowledge for the next. You may not be able to care for him in the future, but now you are armed with choices. Good article.
01/11/19
Thank you for sharing your journey as it stands now, and for your exposing your heart to our hearts.

Your entry pieced my soul as I know all about this insidious disease, that robs people of their memory as loved ones watch while they are slowly "erased" from their loved ones mind...present but removed...so hard, so tough...and yet, God is giving you the strength and answers.

My prayers will be said for you this day and next, and may God continue to sustain you now and always,

God bless~
01/11/19
It was good you looked around to see the options but always leaned on God for guidance. You inspire me with your patience and long suffering. Your husband is very blessed to have you.
01/13/19
I could relate with the author. While my mother is in the beginning stages of vascular dementia, I sometimes feel exhausted from answering the same question again and again.

Thank you for continuing to take God along for the journey. May God continue to grant you peace of mind.
01/17/19
Congrats for your win.

Your story is powerfully moving and again, thank you it touched my heart.

God Bless~
01/17/19
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your touching story from your heart. Like many, I can relate. Aside from working in a nursing & rehab center, my mom was just diagnosed with vascular dementia. Trusting God with each day.
01/17/19
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your touching story from your heart. Like many, I can relate. Aside from working in a nursing & rehab center, my mom was just diagnosed with vascular dementia. Trusting God with each day.